Sunday, January 29, 2012

This is it!

I've struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember.  However, in High school when I thought I was fat, I looked really good... Now, I actually am fat! I've been on every diet you can think of.  They are all silly, and I never last longer than a few days.  Within the past few weeks I have decided to REALLY try again. I was doing so good. I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks with good ole' diet and exercise. Then, my husband started working out of town.  I can't find gym time. I'm definitely not motivated enough to do at home videos. So, I here I am. I am going to lay it all out on the table.  I figure the only way to stay motivated is if I have people watching me.  Then I'll be embarrased if I don't do anything about it.  I've also signed up for a 5K in a couple of months. EEK. So, this is what I look like right now...EEEEW! My beautiful sister in law is about half my size.  I have no choice but to do it.  I need to be healthy not just for me but for my girls.  And, I'm 26!!! I can still look sexy. I owe it to myself.  So this is my commitment to myself and to you! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment